New dates for „Biotech Entrepreneurship Training Program“ and „Biotech Entrepreneurship and Leadership Lectures“
Biotech Entrepreneurship Training Program (BETP)
Biotech Entrepreneurship Training Program provides an in-depth introduction to entrepreneurship with a focus on biotechnology/medtech for Masters students and postdocs of biotechnology and related fields (life sciences or health technology). The course will be given in English.
Join us for the Biotech Entrepreneurship Training Program on October 17, 2018 from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Location: Heidelberg University, Seminar room 13, Im Neuenheimer Feld 306
Space is limited, so please pre-register: http://www.biotech-entrepreneurship.com/betp/
Biotech Entrepreneurship and Leadership Lectures (BELL)
Biotech Entrepreneurship and Leadership Lectures is a bi-weekly interactive lecture series of Heidelberg University in cooperation with EIT Health Germany, MAFINEX and Wirtschaftsförderung Mannheim, where successful biotech entrepreneurs and business leaders share their experiences and lessons learned with students and early-career scientists.
We are looking forward to the next speakers:
- 5 September: Alexander Schüller, Adhesys Medical
- 12 September: Michaela Fesenfeld, CEO Novoscreen GmbH: „Cervical cancer screening from home: Insights from a MedTech start-up founder“
- 24 October: David Wehner, Senior Teamleader at Hays and Freelancer Coach and former CEO Venneos GmbH
- 28 November: Anna Pryszlak, Senior Scientist at Velabs Therapeutics (EMBL-spinoff)
Location: Marsilius-Arkaden of Heidelberg University, Seminar room 1, Im Neuenheimer Feld 130.1
A registration for the lectures is not required.
Neueste Artikel von Eva (alle ansehen)
- Things I Wish I Had Learned Before Leaving Academia – Biotech Entrepreneurship and Leadership Lectures with Anna Pryszlak - 22. November 2018
- „Of entrepreuneurial ups and downs – Insights from being a biotech founder in Germany“ – Biotech Entrepreneurship and Leadership Lectures with David Wehner - 17. Oktober 2018